If you are looking to try more professional tools to manage your tenancies without losing control over your investment and human connection, you’ve come to the right place. Change is good. And doesn’t have to be hard. We are here to help make the process as smooth as possible.
1. Create an account with myRent.co.nz
Tell us your name and what property you would like us help you manage
2. Provide us with some basic information about your existing tenancy
- How much rent you charge
- How often rent is paid (weekly / fortnightly)
- How much bond was charged at the start if this tenancy
- When did this tenancy start (and due to end if the tenancy is fixed)
3. Tell us when you want us to start collecting your rent.
We allow for a few days to make sure you and tenants are properly onboarded but you can nominate any custom date for us to start collecting your rent from.
4. Tells us about your tenants
We need your tenants’ names and email addresses to invite them to join myRent and to guide them through setting up process. We often reach out to them by phone as well if they need assistance. It’s always a good idea to get in touch with your tenants to say that you’ve chosen myRent to manage the tenancy and for them to expect to hear from us soon.
5. And finally provide your bank account details, so we know where to transfer rent
And that’s it! Your account is now officially set up. One of our staff will send you a friendly email to welcome you to myRent. We will now get in touch with your tenants and help them setup. You can start uploading tenancy and bond documents, past inspection reports, so you have everything in one place. Or you can just breathe out, have a coffee and let us do the rest.