How do I get WINZ to pay me directly?

myRent makes it easy for landlords to collect rent and bond payments from tenants on benefits.

myRent is an official WINZ accommodation supplier. Landlords who use our hands-free rent collection service and who have tenants receiving accommodation assistance payments can now collect payments from WINZ without any additional setup.

If you'd like to collect payments from WINZ directly, you would have to go through the registration process with Work and Income to become an authorised supplier. First, you will need to complete a registration form and provide some documents. Head to the following WINZ page for further instructions.

Back to resources

Our services

Free to get started
Easy setup
Cancel anytime

Advertise your rental
from $40

Includes a listing on Trade Me,, OneRoof,, and

Learn more

Tenant checks
for $35

Rent with confidence and make informed decisions with comprehensive tenant tenant checks.

Learn more

Self-management software from $10/month

Save time, money & your sanity with our clever self-management system. Start with a free trial.

Learn more

Not quite ready to sign up?

Subscribe to our free newsletter. We’ll keep you up to date on all things myRent, important tenancy law changes, and new tips on maximising your returns.