Get to know myRent with a quick overview video:

How can a tenants reference details be corrected on their tenant check?

Tenants should reach out to myRents customer support team to have any reference details changed on their tenant check once it's underway.

The details that need to be changed can be sent to

Back to resources
What the community has to say
  • FD

    I am suscribed to My Rent. I want to change my preferences of an apartment in Hamilton. I need an apartment 1 bed furnished. Could you help me to make this change?. Fernando de León.

  • Our services


    Advertise your rental
    from $50

    Includes a listing on Trade Me,, OneRoof,, and

    Learn more

    Tenant checks
    for $35

    Rent with confidence and make informed decisions with comprehensive tenant checks.

    Learn more

    Self-management platform from $17/month

    Save time and money. Rest easy with our self-management platform. Start with a free trial.

    Learn more

    Get to know how myRent works

    Not quite ready to sign up?

    Subscribe to our weekly newsletter read by 30,000+ landlords. Get updates on important tenancy law changes, tips on maximising rental returns, and more great resources.