This spacious sunny 3 double bedroom home meets the NZ Healthy Homes requirements.
A sought after location, this property is walking distance to Waterloo train station and shops.
• Central heating throughout as well as gas heater in dining/kitchen area
• Large lounge with double doors out to patio & garden
• Open plan dining and kitchen area with double doors out to patio & garden
• Kitchen features a dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, waste disposal & large pantry
• 3 double bedrooms; very spacious master with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• 2 bathrooms; bath in ensuite, heated towel rails x 2
• Internal access garage (electric door) plus off-street carpark
• Infinity gas hot water
• Security alarm, sensor lights and smoke detectors
• Flat, sunny section with fruit trees, great indoor outdoor flow
• Loads of storage, workshop bench in garage
• Walking distance to Waterloo train station and shops
Sorry no pets. Unfurnished. Move in date by negotiation.
Rent is $740 per week. Bond is four weeks rent ($2960) + one weeks rent in advance on move in.
If you are interested in this property, please complete a ‘myrent’ enquiry. Please include as much information as possible (i.e. contact details, number of occupants, occupations/place of employment, current accommodation situation and any further relevant details). Note we will be seeking references and record of previous rental payment would be advantageous.
Don't miss out on new Lower Hutt listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.