This well-designed home is situated in a desirable cul-de-sac that is well located to the town centre, schools, and recreational areas but far enough out town to enjoy your rural panoramic views of Kakepuku. Beautifully landscaped gardens boast native plants, fruit trees and raised vegetable boxes.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen opens up seamlessly onto a deck ideal for entertaining and enjoying your summer sundowners.
In winter months, the home is kept toasty warm by an energy efficient Pyroclassic IV log burner with wetback which is fantastic at keeping the winter bills down.
This immaculate home has been newly painted both inside and out including the deck.
Additional Property Features Include:
* 3 bedrooms unfurnished , plus an office, open plan kitchen, dining & lounge with a separate second lounge/TV room
* Views from the lounge & kitchen of Mt Kakepuku
* A modern well appointed kitchen with Smeg induction cook top, under bench oven & ample storage
* Double bi-fold doors provide marvellous outdoor flow to a front BBQ/entertainers deck
* The securely fenced rear lawn and attractive planted landscaped grounds, native plantings, garden shed, woodshed & raised vege gardens
* Double garage with carpet plus additional loft storage
* Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless, Sky ready
* A cat is OK, sorry no dogs.
You are welcome to view the property from the roadside, but under no circumstances are you to go onto the property. Interviews and viewing on Sat 5th Sept.