This modern, bright, spacious 2-bedroom apartment boasts an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with stacker slider doors in the main bedroom and living room to optimise the large and sunny balcony.
Only 14 months old you will love this warm, clean and bright apartment, which is well located, only a short distance from the Hobsonville shops and both West-Harbour & Hobsonville ferry terminals.
Key features include:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms both featuring double sized fitted wardrobes and high-quality wooden blinds. The master also includes a roll-down black-out blind and sheer curtain enabling you to choose your level of privacy/sun throughout the day
- Near new appliances (Robinhood dishwasher, oven & hob) (Fisher and Paykel Fridge, Washing Machine & Condenser Dryer)
- Open plan layout with a high-stud height, the lounge opens onto a large, covered deck which is drenched in afternoon sun
- Located on Level 1 in a quiet & secure building with additional security per floor for added peace of mind
- One dedicated off-street park with ample street parking surrounding the property
- Plenty of storage within the apartment and a secure storage shed located in front of your carpark
- A sunny shared area complete with clothes lines
- Flexible move in date
This home would suit those who are house-proud, clean and tidy. No smokers (including vapers) or pets allowed.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.