A warm, well-presented home in a peaceful, quiet location yet only a 5-10 minute drive to the Gardens and university. Or bike/bus.
The house was extensively rebuilt and modernized just two years ago. Heat-pump and pellet fire; high quality double-glazing; insulation in both ceiling and walls.
- Three double bedrooms. Two with a built-in wardrobe; one with a walk-in wardrobe.
- Very spacious, open-plan kitchen/dining and living.
- Two large bathrooms; both with showers and one with bath.
- Plenty of storage throughout.
- Large one-car garage with internal access and additional storage area with shelving.
- Separate building to rear with office/hobby room and a laundry room.
- Good indoor/outdoor flow to large deck overlooking back garden with rural outlook. Birds such as tui, bellbirds and kereru are frequent visitors.
- Charming cottage garden to front.
The current chattels include some large pieces of furniture; televisions x 2; washing machine and dryer; bookcases x 2, drawers x 2, hallway dresser, lounge dresser, large office desk and chair; lawn mower, new fridge/freezer with water dispenser, microwave, dishwasher.....
Fully Healthy Home compliant.
Don't miss out on new Dunedin listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.