This lovely property has everything to host a growing family with three double bedrooms. Two rooms are downstairs with one big bathroom. The master bedroom is located upstairs with ensuite complimented with the open plan lounge dining and kitchen. There is an additional small storage room near to kitchen that can be utilized for the toys/books/temple or for extra groceries.
1) In Amesbury School zone and bus stop across the road.
2) The ground floor has two double bedrooms and one big bathroom.
3) The second level has the master bedroom with ensuite
4) The second level hosts open-plan lounge dining and a kitchen.
5) Both levels have their fixed heating solutions. Gas heating upstairs and a heat pump downstairs. Each floor level has its own full bathroom.
6) Infinity hot water supply
7) A single internal access garage. The garage door has been insulated and carpet laid to offer an extra play area and space for a DIY enthusiast.
8) There are other two off-street parking (and maybe 4, It depends on the size of your car).
9) Lovely deck area(fully private) welcomes you from the living area to offer the required dose of sunlight, and enjoy your coffee.
10) Comes with Dishwasher, Gas burner, Rang hood, and Oven,
11) A bookshelf is attached to the wall in the living area.
12) Regular 19 bus service to take you to different parts of the city.
13) Small garden area to let you enjoy your gardening skills.
14) Back of the property has good space for all other outdoor activities.
Minimum move-in costs are related to the weekly rental price
First weeks rent
4 x weeks bond
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.