Spacious, sunny, warm and well presented home, located on the upper corner of Crownhill Street, close to schools, supermarket, shops and petrol station.
3 large bedrooms upstairs - all with double wardrobes and views out to sea. The master bedroom has a ranch slider, which opens up onto the balcony.
Modern family bathroom, with a large new shower and a bath. Separate toilet.
Self contained one bedroom and a separate lounge downstairs - bathroom brand new.
The main kitchen is spacious and modern, with a dishwasher, insinkerator and under bench water filter system.
Large lounge, dining and conservatory - with amazing views of the surrounding area and out to sea.
New heat pump or gas heating is going to be installed prior to winter.
- Internal access large double garage and workshop, with remote door access
- 3rd toilet located off the garage + workshop
- Separate laundry, plenty of cupboards for storage ect
- Back section is fully fenced
- Alarm system
- Gas hot water
- New ceiling and underfloor insulation and ground moisture barrier installed in 2019
- No dogs or smoking
- Available long term
- Viewing by appointment only -
Please send us a detailed message about your situation. This may include: number of occupants who wish to be living at the property, full names, ages and occupations if working etc. From there, we will be in touch to book a viewing time. Thank you.