Ideal for 4 professional tenants or 2 couples, maybe a small family
Available 7th January.
Ever walk into a space a feel so good you suddenly want to dance?
Maybe it is the light or a warm wind or just that good karma has been designed into every room.
1) Brand new house energy efficient
2) Surround by greenery
3) Architecturally designed
4) Walk down to your haven
5) Great central suburb
1) Brand new means super clean, no one else grime to wipe, everything is fresh, functional and fantastic.
2) Surrounded by greenery - do you like bush and trees within a few minutes if the centre of the city. Wake up to the Tui's and sing out the window.
3) Architecturally designed energy efficient. This house is designed by international architect Mona Quinn. Her brief was European design, energy efficient and weave happiness into every space. Every bedroom has a ranch slider onto a small balcony usually surrounded by plants yet no lawns to mow. A generous bath in one of the bathrooms, two heat pumps and all the mod cons, too many to mention. Walk through this 3D masterpiece and try not to smile.
4) You'll walk down to your haven from the road past another property. Nothing steep or challenging but that said, the idillic destination is worth the few calories you will burn. Your workmates will secretly admire your trim 'buns of steel'.
5) Great central suburb. Hataitai is the bomb of a location. Close to supermarkets, airport, aquatic centre & the legendary Hataitai takeaways. You feel out of town but can be there in minutes. Drive to Courtenay Place in about 8 minutes, or walk in 30 minutes. If raining, catch a bus. A good cyclist could be at the Beehive ready to protest in 15 minutes if you time the lights right.
For $260 a room you get a quality property. If you know you deserve a LOT better than the typical mouldy Wellington ice box then upgrade your life with this good karma ripper.