Less than a four-minute walk from the Wadestown shops, which offer a variety of dining options and a bus stop, this property is perfect for young professionals or families. The bus ride to the city takes only 15 minutes. Short walk to Otari-Wilton bush, Trelissick Park and Plunket.
The house features:
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms (one with a shower, one with a bath) and 2 toilets
- Dining area
- Laundry room (with an additional clothesline outside)
- Two separate balconies overlooking the Ngaio Gorge, which is home to plenty of kaka, kereru and tui for bird lovers-
- Single garage with space for one car and storage. Additional free on-street parking.
Other amenities include:
- Gas-powered, ducted central heating in all rooms, ensuring that you'll never feel cold
- Underfloor, wall and ceiling insulation, meeting the Healthy Homes standard
- Gas cooking with a large 5-cooker burner
- New infinity gas water heater that provides a continuous supply of hot water
The property is furnished with:
- Large fridge
- Modern and energy-efficient Samsung washing machine and dryer
- Microwave, kettle, cutlery, and toaster
Very high-speed fibre internet is available, with speeds tested for multiple people working from home and videoconferencing simultaneously (>300 MBPS down), and wifi repeaters are included.
2.5-seater couch + 1.5-seater armchair, dining table with six chairs, queen & king single beds are negotiable.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.