This traditionally styled 'brick n tile' kiwi home sits on one of Hillsborough's most coveted hillsides and captures stunning views of the Auckland's Manukau Harbour and beyond.
The flat is in great condition, fully self contained with little entry garden and has retained all of its original design features, located under the main house (Rented Separately).
This is a fabulous example of classic kiwi living situated within minutes to buses, schools, beaches and Auckland's South Western Motorway.
1 bedroom unit with 1 bathroom, SMART SIZE
This unit is tucked away from the main road, sitting quietly on a popular street and situated in a very handy location with beautiful Manukau harbour views (Check photos)
This one bedroom downstairs flat has one double bedroom with wardrobe, one bathroom, spacious lounge, very close to the beach, park and walks along the foreshore of Hillsborough.
- Kitchen with free standing oven & cook top and Fridge
- Laundry with washing machine & Dryer
- Separate shower and a toilet.
- Semi Furnished
- One carport parking and ample on street parking
- Ideal for professional couple or single person, (Suitable for up to 2 tenants)
- Generous sized living room
- Easy access to Motorway, Lynfield shopping complex and Hillsborough Road
- Separate independent entry
NO PARTY ANIMALS
NO LETTING FEE
OUTSIDE SMOKERS ONLY
MOVE IN COST:
2 x weeks rent in advance, 4 x weeks bond
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.