Four bedroom home on Halsey Drive.
Walking distance to Halsey Drive Primary (150 metre walk), and minutes away from Waikowhai Intermediate and Lynfield College. Walking/driving access to Lynfield shopping centre in a matter of minutes (Countdown, Subway, KFC, Pizza Hut etc.). Close to SH20 motorway, 15 mins to the city via Dominion road or motorway. Not to mention the bus stop for 25L/252 is right outside the house! Has a sunny deck for BBQ's, entertaining etc. and is fully fenced (with an automatic gate) for kids to run around in.
A fantastic, family friendly location with access to numerous amazing bush and seaside walks.
- Two heat pumps (one large capacity one in the living area and one in the master bedroom)
- Bosch alarm
- Fibre internet
- Ventilation system
- Open plan kitchen with European appliances - Bosch gas hob, Smeg rangehood, and Bosch dishwasher, Bosch pyrolytic wall oven
- LPG continuous hot water (has a temperature controller so as not to scald any wee ones in the household)
- 1 main bathroom and toilet
- 1 ensuite in the master bedroom
- Separate laundry area
- Automatic gate
- Dual entry - automatic gate on Halsey Drive and garage entry on Himalaya Crescent
Move in costs - 4 weeks bond and 1 week rent in advance.
Sorry no pets or smokers.
Owners are moving out of the country soon. This property is available from the 14th of December onwards.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.