This new apartment is situated at 111 Dixon St right in the middle of the CDB. The building exceeds the current seismic code, is double glazed and fully insulated.
- Please see actual floor plan for apartment layout (Main living is 40 sq/m and the balcony is 15 sq/m)
- This is a one bedroom apartment with one bathroom and north facing for natural light
- Tower N, Unit 301 on Level 3
- Kitchen - range hood, electric oven, 4 ring electric hob, waste disposal, microwave, fridge/freezer and a washer dryer combo
- Double glazed windows
- Fast recovery water cylinder
- Bathroom - tiled shower & heated towel rail.
- Security - intercom system for visitors
- Large north facing balcony (not available with all apartments) with natural light, views and late sun
- CAT6 cabling and fibre-ready with router
- Bedroom has built in wardrobe
- Roller blinds to all external windows/doors
- This apartment is unfurnished but includes a brand new fridge, microwave, washing machine/dryer & vacuum cleaner.
About the DXN Apartments
- 19 Levels
- 100% NBS Earthquake rating
- Three individual towers with individual entrances and separate lifts and stairways
4 weeks bond, rental payment weekly
Available from 26 Jan & min lease is 12 months
No letting fee
No pets or smokers
A pre-tenancy application & credit reference check will be required
Professional cleaning required on exit
Simple tenant management via online portal
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.