This townhouse has been a showhome since its completion in late 2018. It has been loved by many — be the very first to live here!
This home has a 7 Homestar rating from the NZ Green Building Council, which means it has been designed & constructed well above NZ’s Building Code requirements. It has increased insulation, Low-E double glazed windows, environmentally friendly building products, passive ventilation, LED lighting & water-efficient tapware. All of this means a healthy, warm, comfortable home with lower running costs.
Have a read about what renting a Homestar 7 rated home means for you:
• Open plan living, dining, lounge & laundry downstairs
• 2x bedrooms & 1x bathroom upstairs
• Lots of storage: large storage cupboards downstairs & linen cupboard upstairs.
• Huge sun-drenched deck & lawn in lovely green surroundings
• Retractable fence mounted clothes line
• Fully fenced yard
• Electronic front door keypad
• Blinds on all windows
• Security stays on all windows
• 1x uncovered off-street car park
• Initial tenancy term is 6 months but ideally looking for long term tenants
• Lawn mowing & garden maintenance included
• Compost bin & garden storage shed
• Rented unfurnished
• 1x efficient European panel heater (which you will hardly need)
• Dishwasher, oven, cooktop, range-hood included
• Fridge, washing machine & dryer are not included.
Great location! Close to; schools, public transport, motorway & just a 2min drive or 11min walk to Glenfield Mall.
• Bond: 3x weeks rent
• Rent: To be paid 1x week in advance & excludes utilities
• Utilities: Internet (fibre), power & water usage is the care of the tenant.
• Smoking: Outside only, strictly enforced
• Pets: Negotiable.
• Available: Approx. 9 October, by agreement
We work full time, so please send us an email (we will not respond via phone at this stage). Tell us a little bit about yourself & we will be in touch, thanks!