This 3 level weatherboard townhouse consists of three spacious double bedrooms, two bathrooms, with tandem internal access garage.
On the ground level, you have one bedroom with its own bathroom and private court yard - perfect for parents or teenagers. The middle level will be your entertaining hub for the whole family. High stud lounge and dining area with open planned kitchen. The two other bedrooms with full bathroom can be found on the top level.
St Lukes Shopping Mall is just over the road. Public transport and motorway access makes the morning commute a breeze in any direction. The house is also within Mt Albert Grammar School zone and it is close by.
This home is a great choice for those wanting an easy lifestyle on the city fringe.
Kitchen & Lounge:
- Double Fisher&Paykel Dishwasher
- Haier fridge/freezer (Brand new)
- Insinkerator waste disposal
- Ceramic cooktop
- Rangehood and lots of cupboard space.
- Dining table + 6 chairs
- L-Shape leather couch
- High quality NZ made beds (2xKings & 1xQueen)
- Chest of drawers + Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Samsung 7kg Washing machine
- Fisher&Paykel 8kg Heat pump Dryer
- Laundry sink
- Automatic garage door
Tidy paint, and high quality carpet throughout the house
A warm & dry home (Full roof/ceiling insulation)
Tidy decorative backyard with flower beds and plant pots – accessible through the ground floor bedroom
Extra car parking availability surrounding the property as well as guest parking spaces
Available long term for good tenants.
No letting fee
Owners are prior occupiers
No pets or smokers
- Rent payable fortnightly - in advance
- 2 weeks holding bond at acceptance (deducted from bond)
- 4 weeks bond due on move in (minus holding fee)
- Please be prepared to provide a landlord reference, ID and proof of income
Viewings will be by appointment only - currently occupied by owner.
Please do get in touch!
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.