New apartment built in year 2018, New Zealand's greenest building with a 10 Homestar rating.
Much loved family home since new, first time on the rental market. Available in Feb 2021.
This is a modern 2-bedroom 1-bathroom apartment in the recently completed 'Daisy Apartment' with views to the CBD, Mt Eden & Waitakere Ranges.
Beautifully presented with a modern streamlined kitchen with open plan lounge and dining that could extend to a small and private balcony.
This building is situated at the city end of Dominion Road, 3 kms from the CBD and with great public transport links. Daisy has easy access to Mt Eden Village, Kingsland Village, Newton, Ponsonby, Grafton and Newmarket. Daisy apartment also provides communal use echo-friendly car and numerous scooter and bicycle parks in the secure basement. Daisy has lift and stair access with sound security throughout the building.
Some of Daisy's green features include:
• Green Building Council Homestar rating - 10 (A 10 Homestar rating means you've built a world leading home.)
• Heat recovery ventilation system to provide a warm, healthy building with low energy usage ensuring each apartment stays warm and dry
• External blind systems and low E argon filled double glazing to manage solar gain
• Low energy LED light fittings
• Furnishings: Fridge, Washing machine/Dryer, Dishwasher, Induction Cooktop, Rangehood, Oven
• Communal car for exclusive use by residents, lowering the overall transport costs and CO2 emissions - Cityhop Hop Regular rates apply
• Extensive on-site scooter and bicycle parking in basement via dedicated scooter lift accessed from street level
• Wired for Fibre - you just need to let your ISP know where you are and they'll provide the modem
• Sky TV and Freeview connection - your personal decoder and connection is required
• Beautiful communal fruits and veggies garden
We are looking for tenants who will look after this beautiful apartment like their own home.
Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
No pets or smokers.