Are you looking for a 6 month rental? Well here it is!
This sunny studio is one of three units, located in a quiet neighbourhood, surrounded by Pohutakawa trees and birdsong. Head up the zig zag steps on the Southern Walkway to the studio (renovated in 2019) with a built-in electric oven, cooktop and rangehood, alongside ample storage in the kitchen, a built-in wardrobe space and fibre set up.
The rear of the unit opens out onto a spacious shared deck, with uninterrupted views over Newtown.
A few other points to note:
- No pets. The garden isn't fenced and there are native birds in abundance for us to look out for.
- Maximum of two tenants.
- 6 month fixed term tenancy (given extensive renovations starting later in 2021).
- Street parking is available at the bottom of the zig zag walkway.
- Rent includes the washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave.
Close to everything!
- 5 minute walk to bus stop on Constable St with a direct route to the CBD.
- 10 minute walk to Newtown shops, New World supermarket, and Wellington Zoo.
- 15 minute walk to Wellington Hospital.
- 20 minute walk to Kilbirnie shops, Pak n Save supermarket etc.
*IMPORTANT: There may be some renovations happening in the adjoining unit for a 4-6 week period. If this goes ahead, the noisy building work will be during standard business hours. Preference will be given to tenants that are flexible and understanding of our continued improvements to the property*
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.