Tidy townhouse available long-term for good tenants in well-connected, central Onehunga location.
Renovated kitchen and bathroom.
Freshly painted interior + new blinds.
Cork tile flooring in lounge is nice under-foot and easy to keep clean.
A warm and dry home in an established community.
* 3 bedrooms (Master with big wardrobe) upstairs
* Living, kitchen, laundry on ground floor
* Powered by sun: Solar panels on roof (photovoltaic), reducing your monthly power bills
* Dishdrawer dishwasher
* Hardwired house alarm
* Mains pressure hot water
* UFB Fibre
* Fenced private outdoor patio area (Alfred St side)
* Garden area for you to make a vege patch + an established lemon tree beside the carport (Grotto St side)
Te Papapa train station at the other end of Grotto St = the Onehunga line runs express to Newmarket and Britomart.
Easy walk to Onehunga Mall and Dress Smart.
No agent = No letting fee!
4 weeks bond + 2 weeks rent to move in (rent to be paid fortnightly)
Ideally looking for long-term tenants who will make the place their own.
ID, landlord reference, and proof of sufficient income required.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.