Right bang in the middle of your three favourite Ponsonby & Grey Lynn Countdowns, and just a 20min walk to the city, the location of this 2 bedroom downstairs flat is everything you’d want. Large deck looks out onto a green view from the living room, that makes it a really happy place. There are legit tui, piwakawaka, and all sorts of other birdsong around. It’s a great community, you’ll definitely be making pals with the folk around here. It’s a rare find, to be so close to the city but feel like it’s green belt. Perfect for a couple or single.
Here are some answers to questions people have asked about the flat:
- there is on-street parking only and it is possible to get a residents permit
- there is no furniture included, except for a large built in wardrobe in the bedroom
- the kitchen is not a full kitchen due to the restrictions on the type of property. There is a benchtop oven and two hobs. Both are near new.
- there is a new heat pump installed, and all of the other healthy homes items are up to date
- small pets are definitely considered whether they are dogs or cats. There is a small older dog in the upstairs apartment
- the power meter covers the whole house so the power bill is shared with the upstairs apartment and split evenly between all people in the house.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.