Right bang in the middle of your three favourite Ponsonby & Grey Lynn Countdowns, and just a 20min walk to the city, the location of this 2 bedroom downstairs flat is everything you’d want. Large deck looks out onto a green view from the living room, that makes it a really happy place. There are legit tui, piwakawaka, and all sorts of other birdsong around. It’s a great community, you’ll definitely be making pals with the folk around here. It’s a rare find, to be so close to the city but feel like it’s green belt. Perfect for a couple or single.
Here are some answers to questions people have asked about the flat:
- there is on-street parking only and it is possible to get a residents permit
- there is no furniture included, except for a large built in wardrobe in the bedroom
- the kitchen is not a full kitchen due to the restrictions on the type of property. There is a benchtop oven and two hobs. Both are near new.
- there is a new heat pump installed, and all of the other healthy homes items are up to date
- small pets are definitely considered whether they are dogs or cats. There is a small older dog in the upstairs apartment
- the power meter covers the whole house so the power bill is shared with the upstairs apartment and split evenly between all people in the house.