*PROPERTY UNDER OFFER - NO MORE VIEWINGS*
Are you looking for a tenancy with flexibility?
Situated up the zig zag pathway on the Southern Walkway, this sunny spot is one of three units in a quiet neighbourhood, surrounded by Pohutakawa trees and birdsong.
A few other points to note:
- No pets. The garden isn't fenced and there are native birds in abundance for us to look out for.
- Maximum of two tenants.
- Street parking is available at the bottom of the zig zag walkway.
- Rent includes a fridge/freezer and new washer/dryer combo.
- Fibre is available for you to arrange your own connection.
- The rear garden has a washing line that is shared by all three units.
Close to everything!
- 5 minute walk to bus stop on Constable St with a direct route to the CBD.
- 10 minute walk to Newtown shops, New World supermarket, and Wellington Zoo.
- 15 minute walk to Wellington Hospital.
- 20 minute walk to Kilbirnie shops, Pak n Save supermarket etc.
*IMPORTANT: We value transparency and it's important the potential tenant(s) understand we have plans to carry out extensive repairs of the premises within the next 18 months (noting it won't be happening during 2021 calendar year). This would involve new exterior cladding and windows for this unit and it would not be reasonably practicable for the tenant(s) to live there while the work is being done. 90 days notice would be given ahead of this work commencing. Preference will be given to tenants that are flexible and understanding of our continued improvements to the property*
If you'd like to view the property, please contact us with a few details about yourself.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.