This delightful 2-bedroom house at 312 Mitchell Street offers both comfort and convenience. At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it is a 7 minute walk to the bus, or an easy drive / ~fun~ cycle from the shops and town.
It's been recently renovated, with insulation on all sides, double glazing, heat pump and ventilation system, ensuring a warm and dry living environment that is Healthy Homes compliant.
There is loads of space, comprising:
- Large modern kitchen and open living area
- 2 x double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- A downstairs office and additional storage space
- Big garage and heaps of off-street parking
- Bathroom with spacious shower, toilet and vanity
- Modern appliances - dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Large flat back yard (not fully fenced), with space to play, washing line and gardens.
Comes furnished, but open to negotiating the extent of that.
Suited to a couple, small family or two close friends.
Cats and adult dogs okay. No smokers
Available to move in from 20 January, and for viewings through-out the holiday period. 1 year tenancy with potential to extend.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.