- 4 bedroom executive house with 2 bathrooms and additional WC downstairs.
- Spacious master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe.
- Warm, dry insulated house with central gas heating.
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and gas hot water heating.
- Separate lounge and big open plan dining/family room opens to outdoor flat sunny lawn.
- Double internal access garage, good off street parking and a rural backdrop
- Flat sheltered cul-de-sac with a fully fenced section perfect for children to play
- Quick walk to Amesbury School (Decile 10), Playground and Bus Stop
- Zoned for Raroa Normal Intermediate (Decile 10) and Onslow College (Decile 10) and Newlands College (Decile 9)
- Move in costs are 4 week's tenancy bond 1 week rent in advance.
- Small pet with good reference may be considered.
- Whiteware can be provided.
House is currently tenanted so please make an application on MyRent to organise a private viewing.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.