IDEAL FAMILY LIVING WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
This property is on a full-sized 650+sqm section with sizeable front and back gardens, the house is ideally sized for a small family with 3 bedrooms (2 double & 1 single). Single garage, with two more off-street parking options.
Elevated higher up from the road, you can enjoy all day sun and the panoramic views including the Auckland City skyline, Chatswood Reserve & West Auckland in the distance.
GREAT CONVENIANT LOCATION
- Zoned for the Chelsea Primary School (a decile 10 Primary School) and Northcote College.
- New World Birkenhead, petrol station, café & takeaways are only 200m walk away.
- Easy access to Mokoia Road and walking distance to Highbury Shopping Centre.
- Only 3.5km to the Onewa Road on-ramp, providing easy access onto the Northern & Southern motorways.
- Bus stop right outside the house and a short 5 minutes drive to Birkenhead Ferry terminal.
UNFURNISHED – READY FOR YOU TO FURNISH TO YOUR TASTE & PREFERENCES
Please note that the property will not be furnished as the furniture in the photos are for staging & not included as part of the rental arrangement.
The property will however include a dishwasher, freestanding electric stove/oven, newly-installed blinds on windows in all rooms & a newly installed premium Daikin heat pump for the living room area. The house will also be freshly re-insulated before commencement of rental, helping to keep the house warm in the winter, and cooler in the summer.
MOVE IN COSTS: 4 weeks bond ($2,880) & 2-weeks rent in advance ($1,440).
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.