Apologies if you have not heard from me re this listing. I have had a large number of inquiries, and won't be able to respond to all of them today. I expect I'll rent this property this week, Good luck with your search for a new home!
New, warm standalone three bedroom house with internal access garage and fully fenced section - your heating bills will never be this low!
Double glazed, fully insulated, secluded back section, sunny aspect
Mature shrubs, garden boxes for your veges, easy care lawn and deck
Close to the river for walking, Woolston park, and the Tannery, 4km the CBD
Zoned for Te Waka Unua Primary School, St Anne's School, Te Aratai College
Built in 2014, this home is presented as lovely and fresh.
• Heat pump
• Bedroom 1 is a double with built in storage
• Bedroom 2 is a double with built in storage
• Bedroom 3 is a single with built in storage
• 1 family bathroom, with separate laundry / toilet
• Lovely bright kitchen and open plan living area with bifold doors to deck
• Laundry includes a washing machine, tub and dryer supplied
• Internal access garage, space to park a car outside
Pets are possible by agreement
Long term tenants preferred - the current tenants are moving as they have just purchased their first home
Please get in touch through myrent if you would like to view!
Don't miss out on new Christchurch listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.