Up for rent is this gorgeous fully-furnished one-bedroom, one-and-a-half bathroom apartment with high ceilings and loads of character.
Furnished to a high standard (with option for unfurnished), this character-filled, spacious apartment has tons of storage and two private outdoor areas. It has a carpark on your doorstep plus plenty of street parking.
The apartment is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the city side of Mt Eden - in a quiet boutique block of only 10 units. Apartments like this are rare these days.
* Spacious bedroom with ensuite toilet - included is a queen bed, inbuilt wardrobes, bedside tables and a dresser
* Light, airy living and dining area with heat pump, smart TV and stylish furnishings
* Modern kitchen with four-burner stove, fridge, microwave, oven and dishwasher
* 2x private outdoor areas including a fully fenced garden with fantastic morning sun, perfect for breakfast outside
* Plenty of storage - including a large shed, under-stairs and in the bedroom
* Carpark directly outside and plenty of on-street parking.
Location-wise, you couldn’t get much better. You’re within five minutes walk to public transport, 10 minutes walk to the base of Mt Eden, and easy walking distance to loads of cafes, supermarkets and shops.
We’re responsible landlords who care about our tenants. Ideally you’re a quiet, professional single or couple looking for a nice place to live. Shorter terms considered.
AVAILABILITY: As soon as possible
MOVE-IN COSTS: One week + three weeks bond = $2520
VIEWINGS: Please contact us :)
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.