Brand new 65m2 minor dwelling attached to main property. Ideal for a couple or small family (maximum of 3 people) with capability for a work from home set up.
· 2 x double bedrooms, one with walk in-wardrobe and the other with a generous shelved wardrobe
· One full bathroom combined with laundry and storage area
· Single garage that can double as a work from home/office space (plenty of day light, fully carpeted, internet access and an alarm)
· One off street parking and plenty of on street parking
· 65m2 north facing private deck with sea views for seamless indoor/outdoor living
· Dishwasher, heat pump, smoke alarms and burglar alarm which can be programmed for self-monitoring on your phone
· Fibre internet and water included in the rent
· No smokers
· No pets
· No lawns or garden maintenance, all done by the landlord
· Landlords live in the upper part of the property, but in effect two dwellings with no shared entrance ways (only one shared driveway).
· Walking distance to:
o New World supermarket, pharmacy, doctors, dentist, physio and other shops, cafes and restaurants (5 min)
o Bus stop serviced by the 983 on Whangaparaoa Road (4 min) and bus stop serviced by the 928 on Brightside Road (8 min)
o Leisure centre, Stanmore Bay Beach, Whangaparaoa Plaza and Cinemas all within 15 - 20 min walk.
Note: Viewing will be available after 25 April.
Don't miss out on new Whangaparaoa listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.