Bright and warm renovated family home with rumpus room at the rear of the garage.
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of St Albans.
- 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and nice open view.
- Spacious lounge with large picture windows, sliding doors and adjacent conservatory opening to private patio.
- Modern kitchen/dining area including large stone bench-top, breakfast bar, induction cooktop, oven, island range hood and plenty of storage.
- Bathroom with bath and shower. Separate toilet and separate laundry.
- Huge additional room of 30m2 (could be used as a playroom, storage, workshop…).
Very warm and well insulated (ceiling and underfloor) with 2 heat-pumps.
Double garage with automatic garage door and off-street parking.
Low maintenance garden with full privacy north facing backyard and large front yard making an ideal play area for children.
Excellent schools and preschools zoning (Paparoa Primary, Heaton Intermediate, St Albans Catholic, Small world and Minerva House preschool)
Ideally located within 10 minutes from CDB and 5 minutes from Merivale mall and Northland/Papanui Shopping centres.
No smoking, small Pet negotiable.
You are more than welcome to drive by but please do not enter the property, view only from street.