Fully furnished studio unit on a cul-de-sac street. The studio is an attachment to the main house, but it has a separate entrance.
It is close to bus stops, schools, parks and shops.
3 minutes to Botany Junction cafés & restaurants,
3 minutes to Barry Curtis Park,
3 minutes to Pak n Save
5 minutes to Botany Town shopping Centre,
10 minutes to Westfield Manukau City and
10 minutes to the Southern Motorway. The place is suitable for up to 2 people (suitable for students)
Power, water and internet are included.
Here are some of the Studio’s features;
- Built in 2016
- Off street parking
- Separate entrance
- Has a small-secured backyard area where
you can leave your bike
- Fully equipped Kitchenette with a small
- Double glazing windows and door
- Tiled floor
- Tiled bathroom with a heater
- Shared laundry facility
- New Heat pump
- Blackout curtains
- Build in wardrobe with full-length mirrors
- Build in storage
- Queen bed and bedside cabinets
- Leather sofa bed with a glass coffee
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron with ironing board.
- Small Desk, and more…
Please no smoking, drinking or parties
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.