Fully furnished studio unit on a cul-de-sac street. The studio is an attachment to the main house, but it has a separate entrance.
It is close to bus stops, schools, parks and shops.
3 minutes to Botany Junction cafés & restaurants,
3 minutes to Barry Curtis Park,
3 minutes to Pak n Save
5 minutes to Botany Town shopping Centre,
10 minutes to Westfield Manukau City and
10 minutes to the Southern Motorway. The place is suitable for up to 2 people (suitable for students)
Power, water and internet are included.
Here are some of the Studio’s features;
- Built in 2016
- Off street parking
- Separate entrance
- Has a small-secured backyard area where
you can leave your bike
- Fully equipped Kitchenette with a small
- Double glazing windows and door
- Tiled floor
- Tiled bathroom with a heater
- Shared laundry facility
- New Heat pump
- Blackout curtains
- Build in wardrobe with full-length mirrors
- Build in storage
- Queen bed and bedside cabinets
- Leather sofa bed with a glass coffee
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron with ironing board.
- Small Desk, and more…
Please no smoking, drinking or parties