A roomy townhouse in Carmichael Courts, with:
* two bedrooms, each able to take double beds
* Separate lounge and separate dining room
* Bathroom, with separate shower and bath
* Separate toilet, and laundry
* Heat pump and well-insulated walls and ceilings
* Intruder and smoke alarms
* Single internal-access garage
* Gardening and lawns taken care of
It is very-well located - half way between Westfield Mall and Bush Inn Centre; you can walk to both easily, or take the bus along Riccarton Road. The Warehouse, Blenheim Square (with Coupland's Bakery, Mad Butcher, Koscos and Crazy Dave's) are across the road at the end of the street.
Close to University and schools (primary, intermediate and high schools), and it is only a few minutes' walk to dairies, takeaways, bus stops and parks.
A bond equivalent to 4 weeks' rent, and also one week's rent must be paid before taking possession.
You may drive past the property, but please do not enter, as the current tenants are still in residence.