3-4 bedroom, warm and welcoming family home, with separate dining and lounge, both opening through double French doors onto patio area and well maintained garden.
- Easy walking distance to some of top schools in Auckland, and promenade for ferry station, supermarket, cafes and eateries.
- In zone for Macleans College, Bucklands Beach Intermediate and Pigeon Mountain Primary.
- Bus stop on the street.
- Ferry is a quick drive or short walk.
- Easy 10 mins drive to the beaches in the area for a swim.
- Three generous bedrooms, all with ample wardrobe and storage space.
- Master bedroom includes en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
- Good sized kitchen with latest F&P dishwasher and F&P cooktop.
- Dual carbon-fluoride water filter and insinkerator food waste disposer.
- Ground level has been setup to work from home, with a two-office setup and convenience of a guest bathroom.
- The second office can be used as extra fourth small bedroom instead.
- Double garage converted into large office and extra living space and includes wall-to-wall storage.
- Mature, low-maintenance garden.
- Large secure storage at the back.
Enjoy the Half Moon Bay lifestyle with easy drive to Bucklands Beach, Eastern beach and Musick Point.
This home is available from 22nd November.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.