This sunny, low maintenance townhouse in the popular Mangere Bridge School zone is available for its first tenants after three years of enjoyment by its owners.
Built in 2016 from solid concrete with double glazing throughout, it's toasty warm in winter with excellent indoor-outdoor flow and plenty of windows for a cooling cross-breeze in summer. Being an end unit, it has a good amount of fenced outdoor space and also benefits from a huge private communal outdoor play area as part of the close-knit Coronation Gardens community.
This lovely home includes:
* Open plan downstairs living including a study
* Double slider door flows to large sunny deck
* Single garage plus two off street parks
* Excellent transport connections to the city and airport precinct
* Heat pump
* Alarm and security camera
* Fully fenced yard
* Separate laundry
* Ample storage space
* Upstairs nook for your home gym/music room/second TV space
* Pet friendly (subject to owner approval of specific pets).
Secure this great value property now and enjoy the benefits of being part of the wonderful Coronation Gardens community - a place where kids gather to play in the common area and neighbours enjoy regular social events. Note that the neighbouring commercial businesses are scheduled to be demolished in 2020 and rebuilt to a smaller more modern standard surrounded by new housing, which will see this community continue to improve.
Viewing by appointment only - get in touch now to book your spot.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.