Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought after part of Upper Hutt city, this four-bedroom home is close to shops, schools and parks and has been recently redecorated throughout.
The high sloping roof and large floor to ceiling windows fill the living area with light & sun, making the home feel warm & inviting. A large freestanding woodburner enhances this during the colder months. The kitchen & dining room also receive plenty of light & sun during the day.
The master bedroom is accompanied by an ensuite wet room and there is also a separate study/office which could potentially function as a fifth bedroom. Plenty of storage with all bedrooms featuring internal wardrobes.
The home is perfect for a growing family and has a fully fenced backyard for privacy and safety, and a low maintenance garden.
- Large freestanding clean air woodburner (19 kW)
- Heat transfer system ducted to all four bedrooms
- Wetroom ensuite with level access shower (accessible for disabled users)
- Separate bath & shower and separate toilet
- Large single car garage (auto door) plus off street parking on driveway
- Infinity gas hot water system
- Internal laundry
- Zoned for Silverstream School (Decile 10)
- UFB Fibre broadband
The location has it all, with access to shops, schools and parks in moments. Heretaunga Park is a mere stones throw away, while St. Patrick’s College, Silverstream School & New World are only a few minutes walk. The train station is also in walking distance for commuting into Lower Hutt or Wellington city.
One year fixed term lease preferred. Four weeks' worth of bond ($2800) + fortnights' rent in advance ($1400).
Please contact Kim to arrange a viewing.
Don't miss out on new Upper Hutt listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.