This newly renovated, warm house boasts breath-taking ocean and mountain views, a fully fenced garden, a double internal garage and off street parking.
The Port Hills' walking tracks are on the other side of the hedge and Sumner's beaches less than 10 minutes in the car. Mount Pleasant school, community tennis courts and parks are round the corner. And the CBD is only 15 minutes away!
• Upstairs: Lounge-dining, kitchen, laundry, 2 double bedrooms, large family bathroom with shower and bath.
• Downstairs: 2 double bedrooms with built in robes, shower room /toilet, spacious lobby, double garage with internal access,
• Fully fenced, private, easy-care garden. Completely flat section.
• Sunny, north-facing deck with ocean views.
• Ocean/ mountain views from all upstairs rooms.
• Two heat-pumps, 2 panel heaters, oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, laundry tub.
• Bus stop outside front door (140 into city / Eastgate/ Hornby). 15 min drive to the city.
• Quiet, friendly community. Local amenities include as an excellent primary school, active community centre with many classes and activities, farmers' markets, nearby reserves, parks, beaches, golf, tennis, squash, cafes and restaurants.
• Parking (total = 6 spaces): Two internal access garage spaces; One lockable space under deck; Three spaces on driveway, in front of garage and deck.
This place could be your new home. Inspect soon and live the dream lifestyle. Available from 22/6/20. (More photos to follow)
Pets only by negotiation; No smokers.
2 weeks bond & 2 weeks rent in advance
Please use the Enquiry form to get in contact, to ask a question or arrange a viewing.
Only applications submitted via myRent and with two references will be considered. (click on website link)