Nestled in the heart of Terrace End, Palmerston North, this inviting 1-bedroom flat at 1/551 Church Street offers a comfortable and convenient living experience. As a Healthy Homes compliant property, it ensures your well-being is prioritised, providing both air conditioning and heating to adapt to all seasons.
Embrace the ease of having all the essentials at your doorstep, with this flat's prime location. You'll be within walking distance to local shops, cafes, supermarkets (Countdown, New World) and Albert St. market on Saturday mornings.
* Sunny, quiet, clean and tidy; shower over bath; aluminium joinery.
* End flat of block of three flats down long driveway. Other two flats occupied by long-term tenants (> 10 years). Please do not drive down the driveway but you are welcome to walk around the outside of the soon-to-be-vacated flat.
* Off-street carport for one vehicle with additional parking negotiable.
* Best suited to one quiet, responsible person, but 2 people may be considered. Sorry, unsuitable for shift workers to minimise disturbance to neighbours.
* Pets negotiable e.g., consider mature, house-trained cat. Prefer no dogs.
* With its affordable rent of $320 per week and a bond of $1,280, this flat represents fantastic value for those looking to become part of this welcoming neighbourhood.
Any questions, please ask. Please register your interest in viewing and details will be provided.
Don't miss out on new Palmerston North listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.