The sunny studio is located in a quiet neighbourhood with long-term neighbours, surrounded by Pohutakawa trees and birdsong. Head up the zig zag steps on the Southern Walkway to the recently renovated studio with a new built-in electric oven, cooktop and rangehood, alongside ample storage in the kitchen, a built-in wardrobe space and fibre set up.
The rear of the unit opens out onto a spacious shared deck, with uninterrupted views over Newtown. The shared rear garden space has a clothes line and you can even grow your own veggies or herbs if you're keen to utilise some of the area (just run your plans by us first!)
A few other points to note:
- No pets - the garden isn't fully fenced and there are native birds in abundance for us to look out for.
- Maximum of two tenants.
- 12 month fixed term tenancy.
- Street parking is available at the bottom of the zig zag walkway.
- Rent includes the washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave. The Queen sized rimu slat bed is also available if interested (no mattress included).
Close to everything!
- 5 minute walk to bus stop on Constable St with a direct route to the CBD.
- 10 minute walk to Newtown shops, New World supermarket, and Wellington Zoo.
- 15 minute walk to Wellington Hospital.
- 20 minute walk to Kilbirnie shops, Pak n Save supermarket etc.
This peaceful unit could be yours. Inspect this Sunday 2nd February and move in a week later!
*Preference will be given to tenants that are flexible and understanding of our continued improvements to the property*