This is a brand small boutique Apartment block. If you are after a spacious ground floor quiet private pad close to the central city, with a courtyard and a large green space nearby – then this one-bedroom apartment may be the perfect fit. To view the video walk through go to https://youtu.be/E_FMj84Mfs4
Rental $600 per week, you will need to organise utilities (power/internet etc)
Move in costs: 4 weeks bond, 1 week in advance
We can semi or fully furnish it for an additional cost - please enquire
Key features include:
– Spacious, open-plan living/kitchen with a large slider door out to a private enclosed courtyard.
– Bathroom is tiled and has a heated towel rail, large shower, vanity, and toilet
– Modern kitchen including a rangehood, dishdrawer, oven, hob and fridge/freezer
– Warm, dry with double-glazing and aircon heating
– Separate bedroom
– Separate walk in wardrobe
– Washer/Dryer Combo included
– Secure, swipe card access and intercom access for visitors
Very quiet street, with a peaceful courtyard. 1 minute walk from the building is Pukeahu National War Memorial Park - a beautiful large green space.
Close to cafes, bars, restaurants, entertainment and public transport.
No Pets, No Smokers, Maximum 2 persons.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.