Private viewing by appointment
This first floor apartment is in an awesome location - Maranui, Queens Deli, Elements cafe, The Botanist, Parrotdog, and Spruce Goose are your "locals". To top it off you have views of Lyall bay from the living room and main bedroom.
A double room big enough for a queen bed, 2 sets of drawers and it has a double-wide built-in wardrobe.
The single guest room or study also has a built-in wardrobe.
It's an open plan living space with a new (2018) kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with an oven, 2 hobs, a slimline dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
The living room has a balcony to the north and all day sun (seriously warm).
Also recently renovated, there is a generous bench space with storage, a washing machine and a dryer underneath and triple-wide mirrored cupboards above. The shower is only 3-5 years old.
- 2 hallway cupboards
- recently updated carpet throughout
- partially double glazed
- some window frosting for privacy
- a washing machine
- bus stop right outside (#36 takes you through Mt Vic tunnel at peak hour for a quick trip to work)
- 1x off street parking space
- an outdoor communal clothes line
- close to Kilbirnie (supermarkets, pools, and other essentials) and airport retail park (Warehouse, Briscoes etc)
As this apartment is one of 6, there are a couple of rules for all owners and tenants to follow:
- no pets
- no smokers
This apartment is low maintenance (lock-and-leave), on the beach and close to the airport so it's perfect for a professional couple, people who like to travel, or anyone who would enjoy coming home to the beach every night.
12 month fixed term preferred