Pet friendly and priced well for the best tenants, please enquire to register your interest. Family owned and lived in since this house was built in 2014.
• North East Facing - enjoy the early morning sunrise from the rear (Kitchen, Dining and Lounge) and sunsets to the front.
• Sea views from upstairs Master Bedroom and 2nd Bedroom.
• Fully fenced rear garden - great for children and pets.
• Playground/Park opposite - over the Boardwalk Rise road fantastic for children and for parents to dine alfresco to beautiful sunsets!
• Low Lying Native Plantation Vista - to the rear of the garden attracting native birds such as Tui. This provides extra space/privacy behind the section.
• Long Bay Beach and Reserve with amazing facilities such a short walk away, across the beautiful boardwalk along the Long Bay Featured Wetlands (hence Boardwalk Rise!)
• Long Bay Village centre is only a short walk away but far enough away not interfere with a serene lifestyle.
• Located away from the main road to the development, providing quieter and more private living.
• Fantastic Schools only minutes walk away in Long Bay.
ATTRACTIVE, TIMELESS AND CLEVER BUILDING DESIGN
• Artificial turf to all garden areas (front and back) - such low maintenance and all year round good looks!
• Middle Townhouse of only 3 creates more security, privacy and insulation.
• Feel the spaciousness of the house with 2.7m high stud walls throughout the ground floor.
• Rain Water Collection Tank feeding toilets, laundry and front and rear garden taps saves a huge amount on water bills.
• Low Energy Bills all year round - examples can be provided.
And best of all Pet Friendly!
MOVE IN COSTS
1 Week Rent in Advance: $800
Total Move in Costs: $3,200