A great two bedroom flat in Melrose that has an easy to maintain garden. It is a sunny and private unit with good neighbors, a shared access but separate and private north facing deck and garden (it is Flat 1 on the plan).
Open home viewing on Sunday 3rd October, 10.30 - 11.30am. Bookings for this viewing are not necessary, feel free to turn up at any point within this hour.
Also, as we are likely to still be in level 2, we will have a contact register and hand sanitiser. Can you please ensure you wear a mask. Please park on the road and don't attempt to drive up the driveway, as there will not be any parking available off road during the viewing.
The property features:
• Main bedroom is huge with Cook Strait views and walk-in wardrobe
• Second bedroom has built in wardrobe
• HRV system and heat pump
• Underfloor and roof insulation
• Under house storage available for bikes etc.
• Bus stop at the bottom of the driveway (no. 23) and the no. 29 is 5 mins walk away
• WCC electric vehicle charging station on road
• Community garden and shared vegetable gardens across the road
• Off street parking is negotiable
We look forward to seeing you there,
Kelly and James.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.