Open home Saturday 26th January.
Includes electricity, gas and internet.
Bottom floor of ex-ambassador residence on Central Terrace. 1-bed fully furnished bottom floor apartment located in one of Wellington's most desirable and upmarket locations, Kelburn. Pricing from $675pw inclusive of power and internet if taken on a 12 month tenancy (other terms and pricing negotiable).
Located at the entrance to an exclusive cul-de-sac in one of Wellington’s best streets, this exceptionally spacious and sunny home combines spectacular views and a sublime executive lifestyle all within walking distance to the CBD. Designed by renowned architect Frederick de Jersey Clare.
- 1 extra large bedroom
- 1 bathrooms (shower and underfloor heated tiles)
- small kitchen (not the largest - 2 hob hot plates, portable oven, 2 x fridges)
- dining area off kitchen
- study nook
- fully furnished (2 x sofas, dining table and chairs, dresser)
- washing machine/condenser dryer
- radiator central heating throughout for year round warmth (central heating, electricity and internet included, worth up to $90 per week)
- zoned for highly regarded school, walking distance to University and CBD
Open home 2pm Saturday 26th January or earlier by arrangement.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.