Available for rent is this warm sunny 3b/r house that has plenty of space for vehicles, animals and kids. Although in an urban centre (near Feilding's primary and secondary schools), this large section is bordered by dense bush giving complete privacy.
Landlord (serviceman) is posted overseas for 3 years and is looking for a trustworthy tenant to maintain this lovely home. As the house is on a large picturesque section, routine maintenance of the grounds will be by arrangement depending on the tenants appetite for 'gardening' work that will be reflected in the rental charges.
This house is suited towards families, however preference will go to tenants willing to rent for longer periods out to a 3 year duration. House can be rented empty, partially or fully furnished (at additional cost to cover fair, wear and tear).
Other amenities include:
- Off street parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Landlord will accept cats, dogs (not inside) and chickens (within large chicken coop)
- Tree hut
- Tennis wall
- Garden and wood shed
- Orchard, vege gardens and grape vines (produce available for tenant to eat)
- Main heating is by wood fire
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas
- Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in wardrobe