Fully Furnished, Three-Bedroom, Seaside Townhouse, Seatoun, Spectacular Views
A nicely appointed seaside townhouse with unsurpassed views sweeping across the harbour from Eastbourne to Seatoun in a quiet location.
This is a short-term lease from late April 2023 to mid-January 2024. The property is best suited to a maximum of four tenants.
A five-minute drive from the movie and special effects studios in Miramar, a ten-minute drive from Wellington Airport and a twenty-minute drive to Wellington CBD. Two sections back from dog-friendly Worser Bay beach. (One house-trained pet is permitted.)
• Open plan living upstairs with vaulted ceiling and bifold doors opening onto the upper balcony
• Three double bedrooms downstairs
• Two bedrooms include home offices (desks can be removed if not required)
• Two modernised bathrooms, including a master ensuite
• Off-road carparking (double car pad)
• Fully furnished (Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Laundry Appliances, new Heat Pump, Weber BBQ)
• East facing for morning sun
• The property has been just been repainted and reroofed
• 2 minutes walk from dog-friendly Worser Bay beach
• Fibre Broadband included
• Express bus transport (Route 30X) to/from Worser Bay (Peak time)
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms (including a balcony off the master bedroom) downstairs.
Worser Bay Primary School is at the top of the path behind the house, and Seatoun School (primary and intermediate) is a five-minute bike trip along the foreshore.
Enjoy watching the sun come up from behind the Orongorongos, or in the evening, enjoy a drink on the deck (accessed through fully retractable bi-fold doors) and watch the beautiful colours on the hills as the sun sets. Listen to the waves break gently on Worser Bay (only a two-minute walk away) as you lie in bed at night.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.