You’ll love this gorgeous, 2-story home situated in a very quiet, safe and friendly cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Meadowbank area. Freshly renovated throughout with a few charming retro features. Light and sunny with leafy green views from all windows. Perfect for working from home.
This semi-detached home is the ideal location for excellent school zones and close proximity to the city. A short walk across the stream to Meadowbank Primary. Local school/public bus stop and playground at end of the street. Train station 10-minute walk.
Low maintenance living with lawn mowing and garden tidy included. You have sole use of the front lawn/ yard (Note: this is sloped and unfenced). Spend your evenings curled up in the sunny lounge enjoying beautiful sunset views over the estuary and weekends walking around the Orakei Basin for brunch at Farro or one of the excellent local cafes.
Would suit a couple or small family.
• 3 double bedrooms - 2 upstairs
• 3rd d/stairs room ideal work from home
• Double internal access garage +2 off-street
• Large storage room and lots of wardrobes
• Heat pump
• Belling stove, Westinghouse D/W
• New lino, carpet and blinds in all rooms.
• Thermal curtains in bedrooms
• Playground at the end of the street
• Bus stop at end of street / Train station 10 min walk
• 5 mins to Supermarket, Cafes, Mall
• 2 weeks bond + 2 weeks rent in advance
VIEWING TIMES: The house is currently tenanted. Will be leased unfurnished.
Please enquire to arrange a viewing outside of the listed times.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.