Built in 2020, this fully furnished Novak+Middleton-designed townhouse has 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including an ensuite off the master bedroom, a private off-street car park, and veggie beds out the front with ample space and plenty of sun for all the produce you want to grow.
Situated in a leafy, peaceful setting fifteen minutes’ walk from the Brooklyn shops, 11 Rua Kai Way is in the popular Brooklyn Terraces development. It faces northwest and boasts all the advantages of a new, modern build, with a heat pump, double glazing, heated towel rails, and rooms that are easy to heat and keep dry even in winter.
- 3 double bedrooms including master with ensuite
- Large wardrobes in all bedrooms, including walk-in-wardrobe off master
- Dedicated parking space
- Large veggie beds with greens and herbs already growing
- Fully-fenced courtyard
- Bus stop out the front of the development
- Heat pump
- Open-plan living, kitchen and dining
- Near-new fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, oak flooring, dishwasher and plenty of pantry space
- Main bathroom with toilet, bath and shower
- Heated towel rails
- Quiet, green, off-street location
- Close to Brooklyn shops and bus routes
$850 per week for an unfurnished long-term rental.
$980 per week for a fully furnished short-term rental until January/February. The weekly rent includes up to $200 worth of electricity per month and wi-fi (unlimited fibre).
Suitable for up to 4 tenants.
Pets negotiable, no smokers.
1 week’s rent in advance
Available from Saturday 28th October.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.