This apartment is situated at 111 Dixon St right in the middle of the CDB. The building exceeds the current seismic code, is double glazed and fully insulated and is a new build (Dec 2019).
- Please see actual floor plan for apartment layout.
- This is a one bedroom apartment with one bathroom and north facing for natural light
- Tower N, Unit 401 on Level 4
- Kitchen - range hood, electric oven, 4 ring electric hob, waste disposal, microwave, fridge/freezer and a washer dryer combo
- Double glazed windows
- Fast recovery water cylinder
- Bathroom - tiled shower & heated towel rail.
- Security - intercom system for visitors
- Large north facing balcony (not available with all apartments) with natural light, views and late sun
- CAT6 cabling and fibre-ready with router
- Bedroom has built in wardrobe
- Roller blinds to all external windows/doors
This apartment is partially furnished (Queen Bed, Dining Table plus chairs, Entertainment Unit, 2 Seater Couch, fridge, microwave, washing machine/dryer, 2x bedside draws, Bedroom dresser draws, T.V). Note photos include some furnishings of existing tenants (these are not included).
About the DXN Apartments
- 19 Levels
- 100% NBS Earthquake rating
- Three individual towers with individual entrances and separate lifts and stairways
Rent $550 (one week in advance)
4 weeks bond, rental payment weekly
Min lease is 12 months
No pets or smokers
A pre-tenancy application & credit reference check will be required
Professional cleaning required on exit
Simple tenant management via online portal
Apply / enquire via MyRent Portal
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.