UNDER OFFER. THIS ADVERT WILL BE REMOVED ONCE OFFER IS CONFIRMED.
This newly renovated, warm house boasts breath-taking ocean and mountain views, a fully fenced garden, a double garage and off street parking for 4 cars. It is walking distance from Mount Pleasant school, and community tennis courts and parks. The Port Hills walking tracks are a minute's walk away, beaches and shops a few minutes by car and only 15 minutes to the CBD! Perfect for those with a love of beauty and nature and lifestyle choices in mind.
Please use the Enquiry form to get in contact. Prospective tenants must have good rental and credit history and will be subject to a credit check prior to confirming tenancy.
• Upstairs: Lounge-dining, kitchen, laundry, 2 double bedrooms, large family bathroom with shower and bath.
• Downstairs: 2 double bedrooms with built in robes, shower room /toilet, spacious lobby/lounge, double garage with internal access,
• Fully fenced, private, easy-care garden. Completely flat section.
• Sunny, north-facing deck with ocean views.
• Ocean/ mountain views from all upstairs rooms.
• Two heat-pumps, 2 panel heaters, oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, laundry tub.
• Bus stop outside front door (140 into city / Eastgate/ Hornby). 15 min drive to the city.
• Quiet, friendly community. Local amenities include as an excellent primary school, active community centre with many classes and activities, farmers' markets, nearby reserves, parks, beaches, golf, tennis, squash, cafes and restaurants.
Pets only by negotiation; No smokers.
3 weeks bond & 1 weeks rent in advance
Available from 11 October (negotiable)
This place could be your new home. Inspect soon and live the dream lifestyle. Tenancy start date is negotiable for the right person.