A beautifully presented, 2-storey, artistically designed, modern brand-new house is on the rental market for first time.
It is private and off quite Endeavour Street, located in a great community; walking distance to Countdown, Bus Station, Blockhouse Bay Primary School and Auckland International College; close to Blockhouse Bay Beach and Blockhouse Bay Town centre. Good coffee and takeaway; all 10 mins away.
• 2- Storey house:
o Up-stairs: 3 bedrooms including a master bedroom and a study area.
o Down-stairs: 1 bedroom with 1 bathroom; Kitchen and sitting room.
• 4 double-bedrooms: master with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, all other 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes;
• 3 bathrooms all with heated towel rails (a bath included in the downstairs bathroom);
• Large modern kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, waste-master, extractor and gas hobs. Kitchen has an open plan flowing to dining and sitting room.
• Large deck just outside of the sitting room to make an in-door and out-door living.
• Single, internal access garage with a laundry.
• Plenty of storage including a large area under the staircases.
• Loads of extras: heat pump in the living room; fully alarmed and auto door-locker.
• 1 off-street parking and plenty on street parking.
• Suitable for up to 6 tenants
Total move in cost $5700 (2 weeks’ rent $1900 advance and 4 weeks’ bond: $3800)
Pet can be considered but need to be interviewed.
Open home view from 10:30am to 3:30pm on Saturday (the 23rd of October), please book a time before come through email. Private view time can also be arranged through email.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.