**ON HOLD** There has been a lot of interest and we are now working through current applicants.
This rear unit is a quiet, cozy, two-bedroom home, with a single bathroom (60 sqm).
It has a fabulous outlook with French doors opening onto a large deck. The deck fronts a bank with plantings that are maturing (and are looked after by the landlord). The unit has two, off-street, uncovered, stacked carparks.
Springfield Crescent is a quiet street handily located to Chartwell Square, town, Ruakura, and University.
Viewings will be scheduled from 2 September onwards. If you're interested it would be helpful if you could provide a brief email/message about yourself (or use the application function, which collects some information about you).
More about the property:
• Very tidy – updated in 2021
• Good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Floor-mounted heat pump in the lounge
• Honeycomb blinds and triple-layer curtains
• Covered deck (with a covered folding clothesline)
• Connected to fibre
• Two, off-street, uncovered, stacked carpark spaces in front of the house
• Dishwasher and washing machine are included.
• Landlord looks after the grounds on a regular basis
• Rent is $470 per week. 4 weeks' bond and the first week’s rent are required ($2350).
• Cat(s) ok. However, as the property is not fully fenced it would not be suitable for a dog.
• Available from 3 September 2022
Don't miss out on new Hamilton listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.