• Newly renovated, with modern kitchen/bathroom/toilet, and newly refinished timber floors.
• Efficient heating system (vented gas fire and heat transfer system).
• Gas hob and gas hot water – plumbed gas delivery system.
• Large sunny outdoor living space.
• Private setting, up a quiet cul-de-sac.
• Fully fenced (except for immediate front gate area).
• Large, infrequently used council reserve access through back gate, full of fruit trees.
• Additional fully fenced enclosure with sand pit below house.
• Lockable garage/workshop storage area.
• Off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles.
• Gardens and lawns will be maintained, or if you are willing to do these yourself, rent is $500per week.
• Washing machine
• Standard kitchen appliances (dishwasher & oven)
• 1x Queen bed with solid base
• 1x Queen bed that can be split to twin
• 1x King bed (on pellet base)
• 1x set of drawers
• Outdoor table, bench seat, and 2 chairs
• Couch (must be professionally cleaned annually at tenants expense)
Ideal tenants are a professional couple with attentive consideration to furnishings, cleanliness and condition of surfaces/fixtures. The right tenants will be able to have pets, on a case-by-case basis only. Please provide some information about yourself on application.
• Available 5th April 2020.
• Rent $520 per week, and does not include water or other expenses.
• Periodic tenancy, 4 weeks of rent required as bond amount.
• Rent paid one fortnight, or one week in advance (negotiable).
Maximum 3 tenants.
Absolutely no smokers, even outside.
Don't miss out on new Nelson listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.